At Kiandra IT we are currently looking to hire .net devs, UX /designer developers, BA’s and system engineers.
Full job descriptions are available here: http://kiandra.com.au/join-us/.
But why would you want to work for Kiandra IT?
Well there are lots of benefits that the above link will tell you about but as a developer here are some of the things I like most about working at Kiandra:
- Great culture supporting innovation & learning. We have had a lunch time developer book club & a new games programming group is starting up shortly. We run company sponsored hackathons (last topic was big data & before that touch). Melbourne Alt.net is run in our office and we have a new user group called K-nights with shorter 15 min presentations. Most Fridays we have developer brown bag sessions to share the knowledge
- We use the best tools – Git Enterprise, Team city, Visual Studio 2013 & Resharper, Selenium and work with the best technologies – AngularJS, ASP.net MVC, Azure, AWS, NHibernate
- Colleagues that are passionate about their work – I think most devs at Kiandra have some sort of side project on the go from games development to start up projects to Pluralsight authoring
- Great working environment setup with a powerful desktop & 3 monitors for those who want them + an ergonomics guy to make sure this is adjusted just right..
- A range of breakfast is available in the office & there are always snacks & beer/wine available
- The work is predominantly based in the office unlike many consultancies (although you could have a more client facing role if you wish) & a central CBD location in new offices within easy reach of Southern Cross & Flagstaff stations
Please note at this time Kiandra IT do not sponsor visas.